|Bed & Breakfast
||$90.00 per night
$75; one room/night
$95 both rooms
||$95.00 per night
$400.00 per week
- Families with Children of all ages are Welcome. Call for family discounts.
- Continental Breakfast includes: Whole Grain Specialty Breads accompanied with Creamy Butter, Cream Cheese and choice of Fruit Preserves, Fresh Locally Grown Fruit in season, Fresh Squeezed Orange Juice, all served to your room or your private deck between 7-8:30 am. Fine Coffee and Teas are provided in your room with coffee maker and bottled water.
- All rates are based on double occupancy. Additional persons are $10/night. Room rates are based on two nights minimum stay.
- No minimum stay: One night stays are welcome, rates are $10 additional for reservations of one night.
- Pets: with advanced notice, well-behaved pets on leash or otherwise confined are welcome with a non-refunded deposit of $20.
- Winter rates: We are open year round, 10% off December-February
- Reservation Deposit: Visa/MC accepted, as are Tulare County checks. Payment for the first night as a reservation deposit is required.
- Cancellation: A notice of one week in advance is required for a room deposit refund less a 20% cancellation fee. The deposit only is due or charged to your credit card at the time of your reservation, and the balance will be charged or due upon check-in on your day of arrival.
- Early check-out or cancellation of any part of your reserved dates is refunded if we are able to rent the room. If we are unable to re-rent the room your cancelled portion can be credited toward a gift certificate. Gift certificates are transferable and are good for one year from date of issuance.
- Check in time 4-7pm, Check out 11am. Please feel free to make any alternative arrangements you may need in your travel plans for check-in time and call for any change in E.T.A. : (209)561-1107 or email:firstname.lastname@example.org. Late hour arrivals are welcome with advanced notice.
- All rooms are non-smoking. For your comfort, smoking areas are provided on your private deck.
- Treetop and Riverview rooms are handicapped accessible.
|Space for this web page is provided as a service to Tripod
The contents of this page are the responsibility of its creator,
not Tripod, Inc.
| ScreenLife | Planet
Tripod | Search Member
Pages | Build Your Own Web Site!